Thursday, June 09, 2005

LA PESTE

LA PESTE is literary work of french great philosopher Albert Camou and is about a plague-stricken town.İn my view this book gives a true picture of social'conditions of İRAN at this time.İ recommend it to everyone that is inclined to understand the situation of Mullah-stricken society of İRAN.Of course this book has profound meanings of philosophical thoughts that presents writer's regard toward life,death and struggle but it could be dramatized to closed,ailing and limited societies under rule of dictators.İ have lived among the iranian masses and i have witnessed the annihilation of iranian culture and i have seen objective results of Mullahs'destructive policies.And now,my brothers,my sisters,my comrades,my fathers,my mothers,all of my iranian countrymen let's think about the future of our children and don't let these fresh and delicate flowers be faded and withered in this plague-stricken land.POURİAS,NASRİNS,NASTARANS,KİMİAS,GHAZALS,SAMİRAS,EHSANS,SORUSHES wish a happy and loveley world but they would not have a better fate than us if we stay indifferent,inactive and passive.İt is all enough.We have been burnt but if we want a better and brighter future for our children then stand up.This dark night will pass and shining day waits for us.